Leadership & Management Training
Learn Evolve Acquire Progress
WOMEN'S DAY SPECIAL
Why Women Are Important At Workplace
Women have always played a significant role in the workforce, but recently, their significance has increased. Women contribute diversity, originality, and fresh viewpoints to the workplace. Additionally, having a diverse workforce with women in it is beneficial for business as well as social justice. According to research, organisations that have more gender-diverse teams perform better and are more successful. In short, it is essential for businesses, the economy, and society to have more women in the workforce.
1. According to the 2016 National Mental Health Survey of India, 13.9% of the country's working population had a mental illness.
2. According to research conducted by the Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM), 42.5% of private sector workers in India experience depression or generalized anxiety disorder.
3. According to Optum's State of Workplace Mental Health in India survey, 46% of the Indian workforce reported having stress of some kind.
4. According to a YouGov survey conducted in 2020, 41% of Indian professionals said that their jobs made them feel pressured, apprehensive, or depressed.
5. According to a poll by the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) India, only 29% of organizations in India have a formal mental health strategy in place.
Do you worry about your employees' mental health and well-being?
Do you want to foster a happy, productive, and healthy workplace?
If so, our mental well-being training programme is the perfect solution.
Our training programme aims to provide employees the knowledge and skills they need to prioritise their mental health while also educating them on the value of mental health. We address a variety of subjects, such as mental toughness, stress management, mindfulness, resilience, and communication skills, to assist staff in overcoming the difficulties of the contemporary workplace.
Our curriculum is delivered by certified, experienced, and subject-matter authorities in mental health.
To make sure that every employee receives the support they require, we offer instructor led training, group workshops, and one-on-one coaching.
You can demonstrate your employees that you care about their well-being and are dedicated to fostering a happy and healthy work environment by making an investment in our mental well-being training programme.
MENTAL WELL-BEING TRAINING
Our mental well-being training programme can aid your business in addition to your employees by enhancing productivity, lowering absenteeism, and fostering a supportive work environment.You will build a happier, healthier, and more effective workforce by making investments in the mental health of your workforce.Don't wait any longer to emphasise mental health in your business. To find out more about our programme for training in mental wellness and how it can help your company, get in touch with us right now.